Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Upcoming or unreleased Black Series items?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jesse James:
Cool beans...  I tried to dissect it a bit.  Interesting lists for sure.  Some is clearly new...  some, very difficult to tell. 

Jeff:
Man, so much info in there to process...  going to take a while for folks to flesh out what's new, what's cancelled, what's old.  Lots of digging through item numbers in our future I think.

I'm most intrigued by the vehicle listings, like:
SW EpVI A Wing Fighter with Han Solo A1932

Will be a long wait to find out if they're 3.75" scale or something else - Jedi Force, a return to Action Fleet, etc.

efranks:
There are a couple interesting things in there.  Seems like a pretty ambitious list compared to what Hasbro's done lately.  Some of them make sense for showing up in the Rebels show but some of the Saga listings don't, not with only a year (basically) left before Hasbro needs to cut back some to launch a new film line.

E...

Jesse James:
I tried a rundown on the front page, as best I could do quickly, so if anyone wants to check it out it's the top story on the front page right now.

There is some insanely cool sounding stuff in there...

Snowspeeder with Luke?  A-Wing with Han?  Sounds like an upcoming assortment of ships/figures (exclusives?) going somewhere. :)  If it's a Han in an A-Wing outfit, as weird as that would be, I'd be very into it for no real reason.

Jeff:
Man, it's crazy to watch this spread like wildfire across the internet.  I see some people not READING our forums/front page and just taking everything on the lists as NEW NEW NEW!!!!!  It's pretty obvious that these lists are a mix of A) stuff that's already been released, B) stuff we know has been cancelled, and C) stuff that *might* or *might not* be coming.

I downloaded the entire list from Hasbro's CS page (over 2700+ items!) and there are a LOT of things that are obviously cancelled items - like all these AMP'd things:
SW AMPD X-WING VS TIE FIGHTER PK 38714
SW AMPD JEDI STARFIGHTER PACK 38544
SW AMPD EPIII ANAKIN FIGHTR VULTRE DROID A0705
SW AMPD ACTION FIGURE VEHICLE AST A0852
SW AMPD ACTION FIGURE ASST A0855
SW AMPD AAT PACK 39605

And there are other things that we know for fact Hasbro mocked-up and then cancelled when they couldn't find a partner, like the Funeral Pyre Vader, which is buried in there -
SW VADER FUNERAL PYRE 91578

So, does that mean Funeral Pyre Vader is back on?  Or is he stll cancelled?  No idea.  Just take the list, speculate and enjoy.  Make it fun.  Don't take it as gospel or you're just setting yourself up for disappointment down the road. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version