Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Upcoming Black Series figures?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Brian:
Looks like the images were taken down, so just for the sake of having them all here, here's the rumored figures listed:

Chewbacca
TIE Pilot
C-3PO
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker - Jedi
Clonetrooper (AOTC)
Jawas

There's also multiple Sandtroopers listed, so we'll see about those.  Plus, the deluxe Speeder Bike and Jabba.  So, including the Anakin - and the new 3 "new" figures per wave format - I guess we could be looking at three more waves here (with one more figures not known).  That might be the bulk of 2014.

Sybeck1:
I hate seeing a clone on the list so soon. I hope this doesn't mean we will see a different colored one every couple of waves as filler.

Greedo made me feel they were playing long game, but this list makes we wonder how long it will last. Tie Pilot is kind of of a lower rung, but want to give Hasbro money for more cantina patrons and Jabba cohorts, and I am wondering if this line will ever be it.

shmashwitdaclub:
surprised no Yoda on the list

JediJman:
I'm surprised to see no Biker Scout unless he's coming with the Bike.  ???

Jesse James:
I thought Hasbro said a Biker Scout and bike were planned?

I am thinking this will be part of a "Deluxe" assortment including Jabba, which to me leaves Jabba likely high and dry on a full Dais.  Maybe a Hookah and arm rest, but I'm betting no dais.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version