Community > Well of the Souls

Hasbro List Of Cancelled Toys :(

(1/3) > >>

Jesse James:
Sorry Scott, Matt, Jeff, me...  everyone.  :'(

Hasbro Site List Of Cancelled Indiana Jones Line Toys

Tux Indy, Marcus Brody, Dietrich...  You name it, you pretty much could've counted on it.  :(  We were told of a lot of these, but some of them were surprises to me actually...  Like the Vogel/German Guard, and the Willie Scott Deluxe figure...  The Punjab Rifleman was a huge shock to me when I saw that.  That one hurt.

Greg:
The Punjab Rifleman was the one that made me think "Hey, maybe some of these weren't revealed". Odd that the boat captain (Panaka? Kantanga? whatever) wasn't on the list, since I believe prototypes of that figure surfaced.

Jesse James:
Not on the list, but surfaced as well, was the "German Sergeant" who fought Indy in the truck...  His hardcopy sold to a customizer who cranked out casts of it in flesh tone to people.

evenflow:
Well thats pretty depressing.

Pete_Fett:
Did the "lost wave" of Indy figures that was sold as a SDCC exclusive two years back not do well or something?

Seems to me that if these were tooled, they could have kept doing those kinds of 6-packs for a while based on that list.

I wonder if they would ever consider enlisting Amazon to sell a 6-pack of Indiana Jones figures in the same way that Amazon is now selling the Droid Factory 6-pack?

Either that or they're holding them back in hopes that Indiana Jones 5 eventually comes out and they can trot out all of the figures they developed as a way of making the line more robust.

If we never get any of those, it will certainly be a shame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version