Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Mother Talzin/Night Sister Was To Be A TVC Figure?

<< < (2/3) > >>

McMetal:
Better than nothing I guess. At least she makes a good base for a custom Nightsister.

Scockery:
And you know, as part of that battle pack, she was available in stores.

Jesse James:
Hell, on clearance.

All I wanted from that set was her, and I didn't want her that badly, but the thought she'd be "rare" compelled me to buy...  But steadily she discounted and those sets went NOWHERE (despite the "fan demand" supposedly backing them... Where's the collector outrage?) and continued to just keep dropping.  I kept taking my set back...  I think I returned that thing 4 times for price adjustments and wound up getting that Talzin figure for $7 or less.

McMetal:
I personally bought about 13-14 of those battle packs when they hit $5.98 here, I would have kept buying them at that price if I could have found any more. I think I'm down to about 5 left now. I sold most of them but am content to hang onto a couple for future custom projects. (Like swapping out that whack Darth Maul head on the upcoming Mission Series 2-pack)

Scockery:
I think that pack's failure was a sure sign the Clone Wars line's appeal was dead to anyone but diehard collectors. That Savage Oppress was a tough figure to find, and Maul has kid appeal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version