Author Topic: 6" Black Series Wave 4 (2014 Wave 2)  (Read 15628 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series - 2014 Wave 2
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2014, 02:55 PM »
I thought I had heard something about this wave turning up at Disney stores.

That's where I saw the 20+ Anakins, Clones, Fetts and Stormtroopers in Paris.  The outrageous price was enough to leave them behind (not including the long line).

I do hope Disney continues to stock 6" after they are clearancing out all the pegs of their Greedos, Hans and Leias.  I guess my fear is that Disney will think it's a poor line and quit stocking them.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 02:57 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2014, 03:21 PM »
I'm really surprised there has not been more of an outcry about this wave. I mean, it NEVER hit here AT ALL. Anywhere. If I hadn't orderd from Dorkside I'd still be looking for them.

I guess having 2 PT and 2 carry-forwards doesn't make it the most appealing wave but I still think it's super weird how this one ended up completely MIA. I get that this was the last wave in the "old" packaging but sheesh.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 10:19 AM »
Have yet to see these at retail here in the US.

I'm really surprised there has not been more of an outcry about this wave. I mean, it NEVER hit here AT ALL. Anywhere.

Just an FYI that Hasbro has discontinued this wave (and 6" Wave 1 finally), meaning they are taking no new orders and whatever is in the distribution chain is it for this wave.

If you haven't seen Anakin/Clone at retail yet and really want the black/orange packaged versions, you may want to go ahead and grab them from HasbroToyShop or another online shop to be sure you get them.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender