Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Tiny Death Star app

<< < (3/3)

Pete_Fett:
As it stands now I've probably blown about 600 bux on salvage droids and I still have yet to obtain the Chiss Hospital and Endor Adventure levels (nor Wookie Arms as well). I have acquired all of the Chiss and Endor bitizens and I'm down to just needing Tarfful in the Wookie group.

I still have continued to avoid spending any bux on the shipwreck salvage location.

The most frustrating result from salvage is when they give you 10 bux back saying you already got that reward. Since I've gotten duplicate Imperial production rewards, that must mean that the mechanism wanted to unlock a bitizen or level I already have. If the randomizer has determined "give the player a rare item" I don't understand why it just doesn't pull an item off the available list from that salvage zone - seems like I could go through 100s more bux and still not get rewarded with the three levels I have left to get.

P-Siddy:
Currently playing this for the past 2 months.  Interesting, but seems to have to keep up with it.  I'm at the point where it takes days to complete a level (I know, the sphere only gets larger!).  But it seems like the Emperor's missions would get bigger rewards as time goes on, too.

Also, it says to connect to facebook to save the DS (and earn more salvage droids), but when I connect, it's rarely there to save.

Jesse James:
I deleted months ago.  Slow to update, was closing itself...  I bailed.

Pete_Fett:
I don't think they have any plans on updating it anymore. I guess the number of players didn't meet what they were expecting. Wish they would just open up the reward levels and characters and make them purchasable.

P-Siddy:
I have hit the locked levels on retail... and there are six left, I believe.  How lame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version