Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels Saga Legends Figures

<< < (2/21) > >>

Jesse James:
I'd be ecstatic with that honestly, and just custom up the secondary guys.  If they're doing any SA guys though, realistic style please.  If they hold true to their motto on things, that should be how it is.

I don't see anything realistic about this figure.  It's as animated looking as they've ever been since TCW line began.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on December 31, 2013, 12:29 AM ---I'd be ecstatic with that honestly, and just custom up the secondary guys.  If they're doing any SA guys though, realistic style please.  If they hold true to their motto on things, that should be how it is.

--- End quote ---

Agreed - a TBS version of this character - either 3.75" or 6" should be in the realistic style.

Nicklab:
The sculpt looks cool, all things considered.  I think 5POA is with us for the time being, so at least Hasbro is investing in some decent sculpts.  This is definitely a nice advance look at what we'll see at Toy Fair in a few weeks.  Although I don't know that we're going to see a super-extensive line for REBELS.  I think Hasbro may end offering fewer figures over the course of the year like we've seen with some other properties.

Brian:
Not a bad looking figure, really, even with the lack of articulation.  I guess it was mentioned earlier that this line would be that way though.  I still haven't decided if I will pick up this line or not, although I'll probably get some of them.  I'm pretty excited for the show, so I imagine that will carry over to the toys somewhat.  I think we will see a good portion of Rebels stuff at TF.

I do sort of wonder what this might mean for future movie lines starting next year, if we will see 5 poa for that media as well or not.  Overall though the figure looks pretty good.

JediJman:
I am going to try to hold off on this line as long as I can.  Just not feeling it.  I like some of the low articulation stuff, but more non-realistic style with straight arms...reminds me a little of the original Clone Wars line.  Cool sculpt, but where to put them amongst all the existing SW stuff?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version