Author Topic: Clash of Clans  (Read 4486 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Clash of Clans
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 08:05 PM »
Not sure of you all saw but Disney Interactive just released an iOS app - Star Wars Commander which appears to be a sweet Clash of Clans Clone. I'm starting up on it and joined the Rebel Alliance.  Maybe we should form Jedi Defender "clans".

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 03:20 PM »
I spend too much time playing Simpsons Tapped Out and Family Guy Quest for Stuff as it is... I shudder to think about a Star Wars mobile game :-X
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 3, 2014, 11:51 AM »
If you connect up via Facebook you should be able to find meon your friends page (under the trophy icon)...that is how Dale did it

There are a ton of Winterfell clans :(

I found you, but don't have enough trophies to enter.  Your limit is set at 1600 even though you have guys in the clan below that.  I've been hovering around 1200 to get more resources, so will take me a while to build up enough to join.   :-\

I fought in my first clan war this week, having joined my neighbor's clan.  We conducted 9 attacks out of a possible 20 - crazy bad participation.  Bah.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 4, 2014, 10:43 AM »
Does anyone use BlueStacks to run Clash of Clans on their computer? It's a pretty good Android emulator.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 4, 2014, 11:56 AM »
Nope, sounds cool though.  Scott - thanks for the invite last night.  Your whole clan is several months ahead of where I am, so I don't want to bring you guys down.  I'll do some catching up and maybe rejoin later.  I've only been playing a few months now.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today