Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Defender Wishlists 2013: TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS

<< < (5/5)

JediJman:
Happy to see these guys make the list

#09 Bespin Guard (Vintage)
#10 Hoth Rebel Commander (Vintage)

Disappointed that they fell behind the likes of Mosep and Leia Bespin.  Seriously?   ::)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on February 14, 2014, 10:59 AM ---Disappointed that they fell behind the likes of Mosep and Leia Bespin.  Seriously?   ::)

--- End quote ---

Didn't look like we got a lot of voters (at least not on here... maybe they pm'ed Scott), so maybe it would have been different.

Supposedly, we're going to get a new Leia, too, but that's rumor and Hasbro didn't say which Leia (and not sure which series it will be in).  Maybe Toy Fair?

CaptainYoda:
I meant to vote. I even had written down some names, I just never got around to it. My list would be heavier on never before done characters over re-sculpts. So Mosep and Wiorkettle would have been up there. Even some PT characters too.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Scott on January  9, 2014, 11:04 AM ---Here's the deal.  List your top 15 from the following lists (and ONLY from these lists).  I'll tally them and then Jeff will hand deliver them to Hasbro at Toy Fair. 
--- End quote ---

This got lost in the shuffle of Toy Fair, but I wanted to confirm that I did pass off the results of the JD Wishlist to Hasbro last Saturday.

As always, Hasbro was happy to receive them and appreciative of all the effort that goes into voting and compiling the results each year.

Scott has said it before, but it is no coincidence that so many characters on our wishlists end up becoming Hasbro figures. ;)

P-Siddy:
Thanks, Jeff and Scott for doing this.  This is one of the fun things I like to do here and I like to see who is interested in what.  Next time is going to be really different since EU and Clone Wars is pretty much 'retired' and PT is on the back-burner.  But I guess we'll have a new category with Rebels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version