Author Topic: Avengers Infinite  (Read 18534 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers Infinite
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2015, 11:48 PM »
Whatever happened with Northstar? Did he ever get released?

Nope.  I don't actually know what happened.  "Cancelled" I think, but definitely not released. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 03:27 PM »
I finally scored Scarlet Witch and Bearded Thor last night thanks to help froma friend.  Still have never seen any sign of these at retail.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 4, 2015, 03:54 AM »
I was killing time in a Target this afternoon and found 3 Sandman figures and 3 Big Time Spider-Man figures on the pegs. Seemed weird to me... I think they got in a half case? No sign of any other new figures. I snagged one of each. Will probably never see another figure from this wave so I'll probably order a case of the wave.

Also, all the Sandman figs were the "normal with sand arms" variant.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 4, 2015, 01:05 PM »
Yeah, I have seen that wave floating around.  Not sure what the assortment is though.  I've only seen Black Cat, Daredevil, & Gray Beast one time.  The others seem a bit more plentiful.  I picked up Blue Beast another Hawkeye, but I think he's just the same as the Dark Avengers version. 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2015, 02:56 PM »
Is this even the right thread?  I've no idea any more what these things are supposed to be called.  But that said, HTS.com has the latest wave of figures available so I picked up the classic Vulture and Doc Ock plus Shanna.  The rest of the wave - ultimate Spiderman (?) and armored (?) Daredevil were up as well, but no interest from me.  Get 'em while you can. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2015, 12:07 AM »
Sweet, thanks for the heads up Brent. Snagged Vulture, Ock and Miles Morales from HTS. I also found a Black Cat at a local grocery store last week (so far the one figure I've been willing to pay $12.99 for :( ) so I think I'm actually caught up on this line.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2015, 05:27 PM »
thanks for the tip.  I couldn't find any coupon codes, but ordered a few from the latest waves.  Sounds like Target raised their prices on theses, so I guess the $9.99 is already a screaming deal.   ::)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2015, 10:10 AM »
Today's Daily Deal @ EE is 30% off some figures from the Marvel/Avengers Infinite line. 

No idea if any of these are old or really old or whatever, but thought I'd pass along the news...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:11 AM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2015, 12:04 PM »
Has anyone heard of the Marvel Infinite Series Ant-Man 3.75 Inch Figure with Flying Ant?  I was just picking up some Black Series figures on HTS and came across this.  Its $20, so a bit pricey, but will look cool with my movie, legends, or icons displays I think.  Had not heard of this before...

Offline Pongoo

• Jedi Initiate
  • Opener
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2015, 01:49 PM »
Yes it was announced at Toy Fair. Good to see it's out now.  ;D
-Francis

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 8, 2015, 04:58 PM »
Got my Ant-Man and winged ant in the mail yesterday.  This thing is huge!  The Ant is the size of Legends/Select figure - much bigger than I expected.  Really well done.  Now I'm just wondering where in the movie the ants get so big...

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 9, 2015, 02:40 PM »
Is the Ant articulated or is it like that Clone Trooper/Gelagrub POS set from a few years back?