Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels "Mission Series" 2-Packs

<< < (2/10) > >>

Greg:
Aren't they deriving most things in Rebels from McQuarrie? I don't mind one bit, as his concept work is possibly my favorite aspect of the Star Wars universe.

Jesse James:
Seems that way.

That TIE Fighter, I'm sure I recall seeing a much smaller "pod" looking TIE, but I think it might've been one of Johnstons designs.  The walker's been in EU lore for eons now already.

Sooooooooo wish we'd seen a Stormtrooper transport.  That must be made or there will be rage.

Jeff:
They made a point of calling it out in the presentation.  Its a way for the Rebels show to seem familiar to Star Wars but make it "all new" to the casual fan who isn't so aware of those designs.

Another one they called out was Kanan's "mission gear" Hero 12" figure - recognize the backpack (and YES, there will probably be a 3.75" version of this Kanan at some point in the line I was told ;)).

Again, this is a 12" Hero Mission Figure:

McMetal:
Zeb is pure awesomeness, I'm loving that figure, articulation aside. I've already added this set to my Must-Buy list for 2014.

Agreed the Troop Transport HAS to be made for this line...

EpicGon:
Umm, so Zev was inspired in Mc Quarrie Chewie, I thought it was developped on the basis of The Star Wars lizard Solo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version