Community > Other Toy Lines

Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. - by Boss Fight Studios

(1/14) > >>

Paul:
Check out www.bossfightstudio.com and like them on Facebook as well. 

First up looks like a Greek Warrior (think more Achilles than 300)   

These are the former Hasbro guys that did a bunch of Joe, Marvel universe and Star Wars figures that many of us have in our collections.

Jeff:
Looks like Boss Fight Studios finally revealed the full first series of their 4" Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. = Highly Articulated Character Kit System

Sort of a blend between custom kits and SA figures.  The first Series has Athenians, Gorgons, Spartans, and more.  You can check out the pics here and here.

I'll definitely be picking up a few of these I think.  Not sure I'll need all the Celestial/Statue variants, but definitely interested in checking out their kickstarter once it goes up.

Jesse James:
Yeah I love the concept...  I wonder what "eras" they may look into?

Or if they'll try complimentary stuff for other toy lines at some point? 

Love their stuff, it's really high quality looking.

BTW, tell me that tail on the Medusa/Gorgon character doesn't remind you of the articulation style to the VOTC Chewie's torso?  That's still some innovative work I marvel at when I look at that Chewbacca figure.

Greg:
Boss Fight's Kickstarter has begun: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/813878470/boss-fight-studios-vitruvian-hacks-action-figures

Figures are a bit pricier than I would have liked ($17+) so I haven't pledged anything. I feel like I was able to get a lot more bang for my buck from Marauders, plus now other lines I collect have product shipping soon (Star Wars, Marvel, Walking Dead) so I'm much more hesitant to spend my cash. I'm sure I will eventually cave for one of each figure, but I doubt I'll army build some Greeks like I initially planned.

JediJman:
I would totally buy a set of these.  How does the pledge portion work?  Is that currently the only way to get the figures?  Cool stuff, but I found their site very confusing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version