Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Disney Exclusive 12" Electronic Figures

<< < (2/4) > >>

Greg:
I am surprised by the generally positive reaction to these figures. They strike me as realistic styled versions of those Force Battler gimmicky figures... great for kids no doubt, but extremely toy-ish. I have yet to cave on any Hasbro 12" soap bottles or Jakks 31" figures, so I doubt I'll get any of these either.

JediJman:
I'm curious to see the Stormtrooper and Fett in person, but would likely still skip at that price.

Jesse James:
I like that Fett Prototype at Yakface...  That thing's pretty spiffy looking so far.  I think Luke looks meh, but I thought in general they were ok.  I don't think I'd ever buy any of them unless Bossk Hogg snuck in there though.

McMetal:
These do not look like 12" figures to me...they seem larger. I would guess 18" or better.

I don't like the shiny hard plastic look either. It's not so bad on the Stormy and Vader but it makes the humans look like ceramic figurines.

Guessing these will only be available at Disney stores anyway, so an easy pass for me.

Jayson:
Luke is about 12", Han is about 12.75", Fett is 13", Vader is 14" and Chewie is 15".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version