Author Topic: "Freddy vs. Jason"  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: "Freddy vs. Jason"
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2003, 02:13 PM »
I may see it when it opens.

Michael is possessed and has a mission, to kill his family

While this is true in Halloween 1-7, Resurrcetion changes it to where he killing just people and not his familiy (except in the opening scenes) unless one of those people in the house was a familiy member.  That was one thing I didn't like with Halloween 8 I would of had Jamie Lee Curtis in the house waiting for Micheal to come and then had a fight to the death killing each other for good.  But now I guess they will be Halloween 9 to explian why Micheal went after those kids and not just because they were in his house and he wanted to kill them.  He has been in the vecinty of other people and not killed them, Nurse in Car (Halloween 1); Babies in Hospital, kids TOT (halloween 2); Lady and kid in bathroom (Halloween H2O) and other examples are in the other movies.  And I hope he doesn't appear at the end of this movie I would weather see him in his own movie.

Hate to be a nitpicker, but Halloween 3: Season of the Witch has nothing to do with Micheal Myers. H3 is about a Halloween mask maker who is putting small pieces of Stonehenge in the masks. When a person wears the mask and watches a special tv commercial on Halloween night, they'd die.

Then only relation between Mike and H3 - and I remember reading about this many years ago so I may be wrong - is that Michael finds one of the masks and uses it as his own.

And as a bit of trivia, did you know that his mask is a Captain Kirk mask that was flipped inside out and paited white?

I never heard that Michael finds one of the masks and used it as his own, I don't think that information is true. The official site even recognizes that Halloween 3 has not one thing to do with Michael Myers and is a completely different story line.

As for the Captain Kirk mask, yes I did know that. I'm a Halloween buff, of sorts. :D