Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

2014 TRU "Battle on Endor" Battle Pack

(1/7) > >>

Jeff:
TRU Exclusive The Black Series Battle on Endor Battle Pack @ Yodasnews

Looks like it includes an AT-ST and 8 figures - Stormtrooper, AT-ST Driver, Imp Officer, Han, Chewie, Leia, 2x Ewoks.

Dressel Rebel:
Another dust magnet.

Nicklab:
Tippet the Ewok is one of the two in this set.  Tippett was packed in the TRU exclusive multipack that came out in 2012.  The other Ewok appears to have the same hood as either Romba or Graak.  But the body/head looks different. - Scratch that.  It looks like the second Ewok is from the TRU multi-pack, too.  The grinning one is Flitchee.

Jesse James:
Nothing new so money saved I guess.  That's ok by me.  Better than them sneaking an improved Han or Leia in there.

Diddly:
Not too bad of a set actually, and if these are ever discounted I might snag one if the price is right. The Imperial figures are all great and I'm assuming this is the "improved" AT-ST they sold at K-Mart last year, which I never got (and my 09 WM AT-ST has cracked leg joints). Only stinkers are Han and Leia really, and it's not that those are bad figures, they're just old, oddly enough. Also too bad they couldn't throw the movie accurate VOTC Chewie in there since I don't think that headsculpt has ever been rereleased.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version