Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Medicom 6" MAFEX Star Wars figures

(1/9) > >>

Jeff:
Don't think we have a thread started for these yet (and really, Vader is the only once announced/planned so far).  Here's a bunch of pics anyway (clicky thumbnails for a better look):

Retail in Japan will be 4500 Yen and he's due in December 2014.  It'll be pricey to bring one into the USA, but probably worth it if you're a Vader collector.

JediJman:
Anyone know how these match up with TBS 6" figures?  Price is way too steep for me.

Jayson:
It's available for preorder now from BBTS. I ordered mine.

McMetal:
I thought this was only going to be $45?

I don't know, doesn't look much better to me than the Hasbro version. Not sure if my comic shop would even stock these or not either.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: McMetal on May 27, 2014, 11:34 AM ---I thought this was only going to be $45?
--- End quote ---

MSRP is 4500 Yen (~$44.15 US) in Japan, but most Japanese etailers are charging less ($35-40).

If you order from a solid Japanese etailer like Hobby Link Japan, you can get one for $37.50 US plus shipping from Japan.

BBTS is probably buying them wholesale from Japan for $40-45 shipped to them and then flipping them to US customers with a $10-15 mark up ($55).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version