Community > Joe Defender

50th Anniversary Line

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Looks like the upcoming 50th Anniversary Line is going to be available at Big Bad Toy Store as well as TRU.

No idea how BBTS's prices will compare to TRUs, just thought I'd share lthe link for those looking for another option.  ;) 

Greg:
I pre-ordered one of everything, and I'm sure I'll still grab more when they hit TRU. The prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the 3-packs and Danger at the Docks. The packaging turned out nicely as well.

efranks:
While I'm happy to see these on BBTS, or any online retailer for that matter, I have to wonder why?  Did TRU decide not to take the full load and Hasbro needed another outlet?  Or did Hasbro decide TRU didn't have the reach and didn't want to leave money on the table?

The skeptic in me wants to see this as happening due to something possibly not working out with TRU in the way it was first set up by Hasbro.  But, who knows...

E...

iFett:
I'm just happy I don't have to go to Walgreens...After 6-7 months of ZERO Joes on the pegs they're now packed to the gills.  There's also such a tiny space given to this line.

Also the majority of their Kreo-o lines aren't moving - at least at my store.

Jesse James:
Reminds me of the last wave of Legacy/BAD figures...  It went from TRU only to TRU & Online shared iirc...  I feel like it is TRU saying we'll order X, and Hasbro realizing they'll have more that TRU may not re-order, so they offered them to online retailers who jumped at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version