Multimedia > Star Wars Anthology

SW Stand-Alone Boba Fett Movie - Cancelled

<< < (3/4) > >>

EdSolo:
If they go the Skywalker reveal route, they will step on their toes.  The Darth Vader comic series has covered how Vader found out about Luke.

Phrubruh:
Maybe they can get Daniel Logan to play Boba Fett again? He is the right age but probably not enough acting skills.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: EdSolo on May  2, 2017, 06:52 AM ---If they go the Skywalker reveal route, they will step on their toes.  The Darth Vader comic series has covered how Vader found out about Luke.

--- End quote ---

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing something like that in a movie.  I thought Marvel did a good job with that one.

Dave:
My inside sources say its going to be bounty hunter version of "Weekend at Bernies", but with bounty hunters and Ziro the Hutt.

Nicklab:
Read all about it at The Hollywood Reporter.  Writer/Director  James Mangold is reportedly attached to the long rumored Boba Fett movie.

An interesting note?  Writer/Producer Simon Kinberg had previously been reported as working on the Boba Fett film, and had the originally slated director fired based on his conduct in the production of the Fantastic 4 reboot.  Kinberg has a history of working with Mangold, most recently on "Logan".  Given their previous working relationship?  Hiring Mangold makes sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version