Author Topic: Star Wars Hot Wheels  (Read 105555 times)

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Hot Wheels
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 10:45 AM »
I grabbed a few of these at Target a couple weeks ago.  The base is designed to fit on a (child's) finger to simulate flying around.  These ships remind me of metal versions of Micro Machines, same level of detail but a touch bigger.  Pretty cool.  I grabbed the Y-Wing, Snowspeeder and the Falcon.  They also had the Ghost and Slave-1 (both of which seem to be the pegwarmers so far).

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 12:46 PM »
Walmart.com has some rolled back to $3.97.  Free ship to store.  Not a bad price.  I believe the Falcon, Ghost are there plus another... Y-wing or snowspeeder.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:49 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 12:14 PM »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Got Wave 2 of the Die Cast ships at Target earlier. Red 5 X-Wing (with open S-foils), Red 3 X-Wing (closed S-foils) and the TIE Fighter. There's also a Vulture Droid from ROTS in the wave.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 08:12 AM »
Got Wave 2 of the Die Cast ships at Target earlier. Red 5 X-Wing (with open S-foils), Red 3 X-Wing (closed S-foils) and the TIE Fighter. There's also a Vulture Droid from ROTS in the wave.

All the WalMarts near here got a huge skid with both waves in it.  They dropped their price to $3.92 as well.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 08:10 AM »
Anyone else collecting the Hot Wheels ships?  I bought my son the remaining ships he was missing for Christmas, and I just picked up the 2-pack with the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal frigate.  The only one that eludes me so far is the Rebels TIE which is in a 2-pack with the Ghost.  I even have the two versions of the snowspeeder (Luke's is packed in with a "playset").

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 10:39 AM »
Where did you find the Star Destroyer/ Mon Cal Frigate?

I only have a couple of these, but that sounds like a must have.

Anyone else collecting the Hot Wheels ships?  I bought my son the remaining ships he was missing for Christmas, and I just picked up the 2-pack with the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal frigate.  The only one that eludes me so far is the Rebels TIE which is in a 2-pack with the Ghost.  I even have the two versions of the snowspeeder (Luke's is packed in with a "playset").
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 10:53 AM »
I found it at TRU.  My son loves the ships more than he does action figures, so I have gone overboard with these for him.   :)  It is tough finding information on what is out, what to expect, etc.  Hasbro collectors have it good.  :)

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 09:22 AM »
I already have the Imperial Star Destroyer with the Mon Calamari cruiser, and Slave 1.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 7, 2016, 09:50 AM »
Found Rey's Speeder, black resistance X-wing with closed foils, and First Order Star Destroyer yesterday.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 02:30 PM »
Ordered the AT-At and Snowspeeder 2-Pk from Amazon as well as finally adding the Rebels TIE Fighter.  That 2Pk was going for ~$5 on Amazon.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 3, 2016, 05:46 PM »
Been continuing to pick up OT vehicles from this line... I passed on a LOT of TFA stuff on clearance recently. I need to snag the Rebel Blockade Runner (rereleased in the Rogue One line), AT-AT and the Luke Snowspeeder from that playset and I think that's it.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2017, 11:40 PM »
Was this Mandalorian ship easy to find at some point. I don't remember this at all. Now I'm wondering what else I missed. I see there was a rebels a-wing as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015QZMFEW/ref=psdcmw_3244725011_t3_B016API064
Macklunkey!

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2017, 08:00 AM »
Not super hard to find but not exactly common either. There have been several ships I have never seen at retail (especially in the 2 packs) but I did see this one. That rebels A-Wing is A huge pegwarmer though as it was in the initial floor shippers when the R1 mercy hit last year.

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2017, 12:44 AM »
Is anyone tracking if the Republic attack Cruiser has been released in the Hot Wheels Starships line? I see it listed on the insert that came with the resistance bomber ship.
Macklunkey!