Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Star Wars Hot Wheels

<< < (6/9) > >>

Qui-Gon Jim:
Ordered the AT-At and Snowspeeder 2-Pk from Amazon as well as finally adding the Rebels TIE Fighter.  That 2Pk was going for ~$5 on Amazon.

Diddly:
Been continuing to pick up OT vehicles from this line... I passed on a LOT of TFA stuff on clearance recently. I need to snag the Rebel Blockade Runner (rereleased in the Rogue One line), AT-AT and the Luke Snowspeeder from that playset and I think that's it.

StBrianOfMinneapolis:
Was this Mandalorian ship easy to find at some point. I don't remember this at all. Now I'm wondering what else I missed. I see there was a rebels a-wing as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015QZMFEW/ref=psdcmw_3244725011_t3_B016API064

Qui-Gon Jim:
Not super hard to find but not exactly common either. There have been several ships I have never seen at retail (especially in the 2 packs) but I did see this one. That rebels A-Wing is A huge pegwarmer though as it was in the initial floor shippers when the R1 mercy hit last year.

StBrianOfMinneapolis:
Is anyone tracking if the Republic attack Cruiser has been released in the Hot Wheels Starships line? I see it listed on the insert that came with the resistance bomber ship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version