Collectibles > LEGO

LEGO 2015

(1/7) > >>

Diddly:
MTV has revealed the first 2015 LEGO Star Wars set, the Wookiee Gunship

--- Quote ---75084 Wookiee Gunship
Protect Wullffwarro and his Jedi friend, Kanan Jarrus, with the powerful LEGO® Star Wars Wookiee Gunship. As featured in the Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series, this amazing battle-ready craft has loads of weapons to see off any invading force, like movable front cannons and an elevating top cannon. When the action really heats up, raise the wings into attack mode and unleash the never-before-seen rapid shooters! If you run low on ammo, open the side hatches to access the spare supply, then lower the rear bay door and unload the mobile gun post. Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons: Wullffwarro, Kanan Jarrus and 2 Wookiees. Available January 2015, 570 pieces, $69.99.
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing this is something from the Rebels cartoon?

Dave:
Cool. 

I hope they find a way to re-release the Wookiee Catamaran someday.  This is an old set I've never been able to track down for a reasonable price.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Dave on July 23, 2014, 05:51 PM ---I hope they find a way to re-release the Wookiee Catamaran someday.  This is an old set I've never been able to track down for a reasonable price.

--- End quote ---

+1

Would love to get that vehicle, as well as the Wookiee "helicopter" (or what ever that vehicle is called)

Diddly:
Rumored Spring 2015 Lineup

Microfighters:
- ARC-170 Starfighter
- Vulture Droid
- Snowspeeder
- AT-AT
- Republic Gunship
- Homing Spider Droid

System Sets:
- Geonosis Troopers
- Shadow Troopers
- AAT
- T-16 Skyhopper

Rebels Sets:
- Imperial Troop Transport
- Ezra’s Speeder Bike
- TIE Advanced Prototype
- AT-DP
- Wookiee Gunship

I'm digging this lineup, only one official OT set, which gives me more time to pick up the OT heavy lineup just released. I'll probably buy a bunch of the Imperial Troop Transport sets.

Diddly:
Made the mistake of going to a TRU today but I did see some of the new sets. I almost snagged the Shadow Troopers and Stormtrooper Dropship sets but ended up passing for now. I saw a few of the new Microfighters and the T-16 too.

These will be hard to find for a few weeks but by February they should be everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version