Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

San Diego Comic Con 2014

(1/12) > >>

McMetal:
Mods, please feel free to move or delete this if there is a duplicate thread out there...I looked for one but couldn't find it any of the the usual forums.

Seems like a pretty low buzz for SDCC this year. I gues the past few years' disappointments have level set expectations somewhat.

What are you guys really hoping to see? Surprise 3&3/4" figs? Next 2 waves of 6" guys? Upcoming store exclusives?

I would really like to see about all of the 6" figures that have been rumored about for the past few months, including Bossk, C-3PO, etc. I know the TIE Pilot is going to be shown too.

That's pretty much it. There are a couple of pieces of information I would love to get confirmation on too though, namely, what is going on with the Anakin/Clone Trooper 6" wave that has been MIA all year, and can they please confirm plans to release the Ghost in the Rebels line?

Jayson:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 23, 2014, 08:18 AM ---Mods, please feel free to move or delete this if there is a duplicate thread out there...I looked for one but couldn't find it any of the the usual forums.

Seems like a pretty low buzz for SDCC this year. I gues the past few years' disappointments have level set expectations somewhat.

What are you guys really hoping to see? Surprise 3&3/4" figs? Next 2 waves of 6" guys? Upcoming store exclusives?

I would really like to see about all of the 6" figures that have been rumored about for the past few months, including Bossk, C-3PO, etc. I know the TIE Pilot is going to be shown too.

That's pretty much it. There are a couple of pieces of information I would love to get confirmation on too though, namely, what is going on with the Anakin/Clone Trooper 6" wave that has been MIA all year, and can they please confirm plans to release the Ghost in the Rebels line?

--- End quote ---

Wave 4 of the 6" figures are shipping now. I got my notification last night from Entertainment Earth

McMetal:
Cool, I thought i heard something about that. Are Boba and the Stormy still the other 2 in this case?

Jayson:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 23, 2014, 10:10 AM ---Cool, I thought i heard something about that. Are Boba and the Stormy still the other 2 in this case?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Jeff:
I'll drop this in here since we have a thread now...  Hasbro's pre-con PR blurb for Star Wars -

--- Quote ---With Lucasfilm and Disney's new animated series, STAR WARS REBELS, premiering this fall, STAR WARS fans will be eager to stop by Hasbro's booth at Comic-Con for exclusive giveaways, an autograph signing and interactive panels. On Friday, July 25th at 12:00 p.m. , Hasbro will welcome STAR WARS fans to a special panel with members of the Hasbro brand and design teams as they discuss the popular Hasbro STAR WARS line and share a sneak peek of upcoming, never before seen action figures from the highly anticipated STAR WARS REBELS animated series.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what I'm expecting from SDCC this year.  Not much I guess...   recent history has me trained to not get too excited about whatever I see, because the final retail product will inevitably let everyone down (bad paint apps, bad distribution, bad case packs, etc). :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version