Author Topic: Topps Star Wars Card Trader App  (Read 45965 times)

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Topps Star Wars Card Trader App
« on: March 19, 2015, 01:23 AM »
Curious how many if you are using this app,  this can be a JD specific thread on the app and developments in it

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Topps Star Wars Card Trader App
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 02:52 PM »
Anyone still playing this? I just got it the other day and holy jeez I'm so behind the eight ball in missing out on all the rare inserts and whatnot. Cool game though, and it's nice to have a new casual Star Wars game to play on the phone again after Tiny Death Star took a dump.

Username is MATTYBIRCHALL if anyone wants to friend me or trade cards or whatever.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 10:35 AM »
My friend finally convinced me to cave and download this app over the weekend. I resisted it because I knew it would be addicting, and I was right.

DiddlyScoop is my username if anyone wants to add me/trade. Matuck is my friend's username if you need another friend/trader.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 06:45 PM »
I signed up a few weeks ago and have actually really started to get into it even though I'm way behind.

If anyone wants to add me on there my username is SOAPNTHEPEEHOLE

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:49 PM by Rob »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 7, 2016, 02:38 PM »
Looks like I'm done with this app... got a new phone, and when I tried to log in on the new phone, it couldn't find my username, despite the fact that I am still able to log in and play on my old phone. ::)

The only other option is to start from scratch on the new phone and transfer 8,000+ cards to my new account 9 at a time. ::)

Might as well... been spending WAY too much actual money on this app lately.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 7, 2016, 03:31 PM »
The only other option is to start from scratch on the new phone and transfer 8,000+ cards to my new account 9 at a time. ::)

Topps will likely shut you down long before you finish transferring just your good cards.  I was preferentially trading some cards with my kids and they shut down most of my accounts.  Greedy bastards.

One of these days I need to figure out if there is a decent way for me to cash out some of my better sets and be done with this app as well.

Offline SnTrooper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 8, 2016, 01:54 PM »
Have you contacted Topps? They should be able to help you set up your old account on the new phone.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2016, 01:55 PM by SnTrooper »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 8, 2016, 05:20 PM »
I ended up submitting a support ticket through the SWCT Zendesk after reading some comments on Reddit's /r/starwarstrader. They apparently can merge accounts. Fingers crossed!

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 09:52 PM »
I'm totally new to this app. Bumping the thread to give thanks to Matt for sending me a ton of really cool cards to get the collection started! Lots of Ewoks!

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 10:02 PM »
Thanks man! Glad to do it.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."