Author Topic: Star Wars Rebels - Class I Vehicles  (Read 15111 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Rebels - Class I Vehicles
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2016, 02:52 PM »
I saw the Ezra speeder today.  The light saber in the one I saw looked a little flimsy, so I passed.  But I did notice that this version of Ezra has the scars on his face that he's had since late in season one of Rebels. 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 09:26 PM »
I saw the Ezra speeder today.  The light saber in the one I saw looked a little flimsy, so I passed.  But I did notice that this version of Ezra has the scars on his face that he's had since late in season one of Rebels.

I picked this up last week and it's a fun toy. Nice detailing and doesn't feel as cheap as some other vehicles. The blade is removable from the hilt, that may have played a part in the flimsiness you saw. The blade and hilt can be stored in the rear compartment where the engine should be.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2016, 09:44 PM »
I'm still searching...  One of the few things I'm kinda desperate to get right now. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2016, 10:40 AM »
How much is the speeder in stores?  Amazon has it for $21.99 and I'm wondering how much I'd be overpaying (if at all) if I just ordered one.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 11:08 AM »
$20 at Target.  So only a couple extra bucks to save yourself the headache or driving around town.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 11:53 AM »
Thanks, and go figure it's gone at that price on Amazon... $39.99 now.

I suppose I'll just go with whatever I find first.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2016, 11:48 PM »
Around me, Target has been the place to get the Ezra speeder. I've seen it probably 4-5 times, the only new thing out there
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 11:55 PM »
Target seems to be a bit of a wasteland the further East you go, haha.  Here they've barely restocked since before Christmas it seems.  They're also never as fast to clearance it seems.

I really do hope to nab a couple Ezra bikes for repaintability.  Want me some Imperial versions.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2016, 02:00 PM »
I found a better sample of the Ezra speeder today and picked it up.  And it was at Target, too.

I opened this up as soon as I got home.  I was very surprised to see that this version of Ezra is very different from previous versions.  It's a new head sculpt. The hair is different from previous releases, and there's the scars, too. Plus the jumpsuit is considerably darker than past releases.  The light saber obviously has the removable blade, and there's a hanger on Ezra's hip for the hilt. 

The speeder bike is a little on the simple side, but I kind of like this one.  It gives us a nice variety in the speeder vehicles. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:46 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2016, 09:48 AM »
Picked up another Ezra speeder to open...I never bothered to do that with the Scout Bomber but this one seemed like a good candidate and I managed to get it for $15 so why not.

Seems like such a rare treat to see new Rebels stuff too. The show is gonna be over before I ever find old Rex.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2016, 03:47 PM »
Had one of those rare multi-store success stories today...was beyond psyched to find a 5th Brother at one Walmart and then two Rexes at another location.  ;D

Just need one more 5th Brother to open and I am good to go.

Also picked up two of those brand new 5.5" SW figures from Family Dollar. Both Kanans...one to open and one to keep carded. Interesting concept, it's definitely not in scale with the 6" stuff, and it has even less articulation than the 3&3/4" version. (Head, arms, waist, that's it) odd that these haven't popped up anywhere else yet.

A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2016, 09:16 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on Family Dollar. Not sure I needed it but grabbed a Kanan today. Figured since the Black Series 6" one looks non-animated this would be my animated 6" version
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within