Community > Joe Defender

GI Joe - The Black Series?

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
Saw this rumored on Twitter so I thought I'd post it here sine HissTank is usually pretty reputable...

G.I. Joe Black Series Snake Eyes with Timber SDCC 2015 Launch Date?

Jesse James:
So much for the, "GI Joe is DEAD!!!!" rumors I was reading on another site.  ::)  I got lambasted for suggesting it's not, by the way.   ;D

Greg:
I don't necessarily trust the Hisstank rumor for a couple of reasons, but GI Joe 6" seems inevitable at this point with the resurrection of Marvel Legends and popularity of Star Wars Black Series. I'd be interested if the figures have a modern appearance like the Pursuit of Cobra or Sideshow lines. If it ends up being 6" scale classic updates (like 25th Anniversary, only bigger) then I will stay away. IMO it would be a shame to waste the extra detailing that 6" would allow for on outdated 80's looks.

CHEWIE:
30th Anniversary style would rule.  Cobra Troopers galore... Ultimate Cobra Commander.. Storm Shadow...other classic characters... I'd be in... so would my son.

efranks:
I've been completely underwhelmed with the SW 6" scale stuff.  Of the three figures I've picked up all have what I consider to be major flaws whether it was in design or manufacturing.  I wouldn't be in for any of the Joe stuff either.

And Jesse, Joe isn't quite dead but outside of the GI Joe Club, it's really just a movie year property for Hasbro now.  Apparently they have new person in charge of the brand at Hasbro though so maybe we will see something more than the 50th Anniversary stuff?

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version