Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Disney Star Wars Land

(1/37) > >>

Scott:
One thing my wife and I were talking about is that the Harry Potter deal at Universal was huge and packed and wildly popular...the Star Tours stuff wasn't nearly as bad but still pretty packed most of the day.  Does anyone think a bigger SW attraction would work, like the World of HP?  I think it would be kick ass to ride a SW Roller coaster or some type of 3D or 4D movie...

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Scott on March 29, 2012, 10:05 PM ---One thing my wife and I were talking about is that the Harry Potter deal at Universal was huge and packed and wildly popular...the Star Tours stuff wasn't nearly as bad but still pretty packed most of the day.  Does anyone think a bigger SW attraction would work, like the World of HP?  I think it would be kick ass to ride a SW Roller coaster or some type of 3D or 4D movie...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think having a roller coaster would be awesome. I think they could/should do a Snowspeeder and have a few more Walkers around that you could go around, under, over, etc.

I Am Sith:
I could totally see a snowspeeder or pod racer coaster.  That would have been an awesome addition to that theme park.

P-Siddy:
Even speederbikes would be fun. I believe I designed a SW theme park in my childhood.

efranks:
Reminds me of the artwork Tom Hodges did for CV where he laid out a whole SW themed amusement park.  I'd pay to go that park.

There are a bunch of things that would make a good coaster or 3D event.  Pod Racing, flight through the asteroids, Snowspeeders on Hoth, trench run, speederbikes, AOTC chase over Coruscant, Obi's chase on Utapau...I think some of these were/are in Star Tours, aren't they?

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version