Author Topic: Kenner ROTJ Greedo made in Spain value?  (Read 3306 times)

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
Kenner ROTJ Greedo made in Spain value?
« on: December 25, 2014, 12:35 AM »
I have a Kenner carded ROTJ 77 A back Greedo that was made in Spain, does this change the value?. I bought it AFAed cheap a few years ago, just wondering if they are like the Made in Mexico ones.
He's no good to me open

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Kenner ROTJ Greedo made in Spain value?
« Reply #1 on: January 8, 2015, 02:46 AM »
I have a Kenner carded ROTJ 77 A back Greedo that was made in Spain, does this change the value?. I bought it AFAed cheap a few years ago, just wondering if they are like the Made in Mexico ones.

It's probably worth a little more than the standard US version, but not a lot.  Check Ebay completed auctions for prices.  He's probably in the $50-60 range on his own, but people crazy amounts more for AFA stuff, so who knows.  My experience with vintage is that the figure variations determine the value, not so much the minor card variations.  Tri-logo Greedo inside is almost identical to the US release, so not a huge demand for him versus some of the differentiated stuff that was produced outside the US.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today