Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Finally officially announced:
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection Announcement
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection Trailer and Vendor list

Is anyone else really tired of buying and rebuying these movies?

I bought the VHS trilogy.  Then the SE versions on VHS.  Then Ep1 on VHS.  Then the SE versions on DVD.  Then the prequel DVDs.  Then the SE versions with the original cuts bonus DVD.  Then the Bluray saga set.

Now, they want to milk me for another $90 for digital copies?   I don't think I can do it.  :-\

Jayson:
The bonus features will be ripped easily and posted online. No real benefit other than the convenience of having it everywhere you go.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on April  7, 2015, 10:10 AM ---Is anyone else really tired of buying and rebuying these movies?

Now, they want to milk me for another $90 for digital copies?   I don't think I can do it.  :-\

--- End quote ---

I agree.  And you can also replace movies with certain figures (and update or whatever) and it's still the same.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on April  7, 2015, 10:30 AM ---And you can also replace movies with certain figures (and update or whatever) and it's still the same.
--- End quote ---

It wasn't so bad when those resulpts were better figures and only $5-6 each.  Now that we are approaching $12-15 figures... it's a lot harder to rebuy those resculpts over and over again too.  :-\

Dave:
Was there any mention of what the new bonus content was?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version