Author Topic: FS: DP's Loose/Mint/Complete 30AC TFU Battle Rancor w/ Felucian  (Read 1722 times)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Due to space constraints, an upcoming move, and the need to thin things out slightly, I'm doing one of my periodic purges of the collection, and hopefully this will benefit/help someone fill a hole/give someone cheap customizing fodder.  As with most of my past sale posts, everything on the list is loose, mint, and complete; is from a non-smoking home; figures have been stored in Plano 3700 tackle/storage boxes since purchase (with one obvious exception) so they've been kept away from extreme conditions. 

Prices do not include shipping and I accept payment in the form of US Postal Money Orders only at this time (I would strongly advise against sending cash).  Figures will be shipped in a protected, padded envelope, although if you buy larger amounts and/or the larger item, it will obviously be shipped in a box, so the shipping costs will be relative to weight.  If you have any questions about any of the items listed, please don't hesitate to PM me.  I have plenty of positive feedback on the boards here, so feel free to check it out.  Anyway, on to the list, and thanks for looking!  :)

LOOSE/MINT/COMPLETE ACTION FIGURES ORIGINALLY FROM MULTI-PACKS: $3.00 each plus shipping

-2008 30AC Order 66 Anakin Skywalker (2nd Assortment) with cloth shirt and lightsaber

-2010 TLC Comic Pack Utapau Clone Trooper with antenna, blaster, blaster rifle, grappling hook (extended), and attached rope

-2010 TLC Geonosis Arena Anakin Skywalker (2nd Assortment) with green lightsaber (hilt and blade)

LOOSE/MINT/COMPLETE BEAST: $20.00 plus shipping:

-30AC TFU Battle Rancor with Felucian Rider (with Bone Sword) and Saddle

Thanks again for looking!  :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:49 PM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
PM Sent on just about everything.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today