Jeff:
Doctor Strange comes to Comic-Con

$99.99 5-pack:
- Astral Form Doctor Strange
- Brother VooDoo
- Magik
- Hela
- Dormammu

Box is designed to look like Book of Vishanti and includes a role-play Eye of Agamotto.  And yes, limited quantity available at HasbroToyShop after the show.

evenflow:
Looks pretty cool. Wonder when they will announce the SW exclusives.

Brian:
Pretty neat set, and not one I'd necessarily expect them to put out. Nice to get a bit of the mystical realm too, hopefully I'll be able to get one online after. I didn't have much luck the past couple years. So much Legends goodness this year, it is sort of unbelievable how far this line has come since Hasbro first took it over and stumbled a bit out of the gate. They seem to be mostly firing on all cylinders anymore.

JediJman:
Argh.  Last year the Thanos set was impossible to get and all I wanted was Starfox.  This year all I want is Magik.  Stupid multipack exclusives.  If anyone by chance wants all the figures except Magik, please let me know and I'd be happy to offset the cost.

**EDIT - I'd be game for Hela too if anyone just wants the other three.

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: JediJman on June 15, 2015, 05:29 PM ---Argh.  Last year the Thanos set was impossible to get and all I wanted was Starfox. 
--- End quote ---

Starfox wasn't in last year's set.  Starlord was however.

I'm all over this set, looks great. Four new characters plus an astral Strange that's going to look cool displayed floating behind the new Strange while meditating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version