Multimedia > Star Wars Anthology

Solo (SPOILERS)

(1/54) > >>

Jeff:
'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff In the Works With 'Lego Movie' Directors (Exclusive)

The LEGO movie guys?  Hmmm...  I guess you can start adding #ChrisPrattforHanSolo to all those #ChrisPrattforIndy tweets, internet!

Jeff:
And, just minutes after Hollywood Reporter story goes up, SW.com makes it official!

Christopher Miller and Phil Lord to Helm Han Solo Anthology Film

"The screenplay is written by Lawrence Kasdan and Jon Kasdan. The story focuses on how young Han Solo became the smuggler, thief, and scoundrel whom Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi first encountered in the cantina at Mos Eisley."

Planned for 5/25/2018.

McMetal:
I love the idea, but dread the thought of the eventual casting. Chris Pratt is terrific, but he's kinda Chris Pratt in all his movies. I think they could do well with a newbie in this role.

Nicklab:
There are definitely some very big casting shoes to fill with this project.  I mean, who wants to follow Harrison Ford in this role?  And thinking about the timing of this news?  It's seriously got me wondering if there's going to be a casting announcement this Friday at the SDCC Star Wars panel.

There are also a couple of things that I'd really like to see in this project, but I also don't want to have Chris Miller and Phil Lord painted into a corner.
-How Han Solo earns the life debt from Chewbacca
-Han winning the Millenium Falcon from Lando in the Sabacc game

Diddly:
I mean I loved The LEGO Movie and all but these articles make it sound like this will be a comedy. Or am I the only one getting that vibe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version