Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Fear the Walking Dead

<< < (47/61) > >>

Jesse James:
Lot of coolants now have bittering agents added...  not sure how long that has been going on or if it’s all brands and types tho.  I didn’t see how they did the coolant in bottles thing but it takes time to kill someone with it and it takes a good bit and even if it was clear, old coolant didn’t taste like water.  It is sweet that’s why dickheads would kill animals with it. 

Still haven’t jumped onto ftwd but I’m getting kinda tempted.  I’ve  watched some eps lately.  I see Darma is on it now too.  May have to binge it maybe.

Matt_Fury:
I knew that they were not going to go back to Virginia.  I'm also glad that dingbat who's been screwing with them is finally dead....worst villain ever.

Matt_Fury:
Season 5 Triler.

I'm looking forward to see where this goes.  They are supposed to tie into the movie coming in 2020.

JediJman:
This actually looks promising.  I'm more excited to see this season than any of the previous ones.  I like just about everyone in the current cast.  Sending Morgan over to the spinoff was a brilliant decision.  Nice to see *Spoiler* $%Dwight!% back again too!

Matt_Fury:
Season 5 premier last night...my takeaways:

- Why the hell were our group in an FREAKIN' AIRPLANE?!  There better be an explanation forthcoming on this crap!

- Looks like Al stumbled upon Black Mesa.

- Max Headroom -- super villain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version