Collectibles > The Force Awakens

TFA 3.75" Jungle/Space/Snow/Desert Line

(1/46) > >>

Jayson:
3.75" Kylo Ren hits eBay - looks great for 5 POA

Jeff:
It's about damn time.  :D

Cardback - looks small, a la the Rebels cardback.  A bit of a bummer it's not the classic 6x9, but that ship has sailed in terms of saving money/trees when it comes to packaging.  Should make it easy to scan pegs again if everyone has their own pic on the side.  I like it.  1,000,000 times better than the Black Series black/orange card or the last few Saga Legends cardbacks.  Let's hope the bubbles actually stay on!  :-X

The Figure - Looks great for what it is.  No soft goods... not a surprise for the 5POA line like this.  Finally nice to get a bit more confirmed on that whole "build a weapon" thing these figures have going on. 

The articulation - no comment.  We all knew they were going to be 5POA, why bother complaining at this point?  I do look forward to getting a SA 3.75" Kylo Ren that can actually be posed dueling with his lightsaber someday.  When that happens, this one will still look cool standing in front of some 5POA First Order Troopers. :P

Darby:
The figure looks great. Outstanding. The combiner thing is whatever. The card is much better than I expected. Looking forward to 9/4!

Jeff:
JTA has a look at the cardback, which shows Captain Phasma, and Luke Skywalker... a very ESB looking Luke, in fact. ???

Is that a confirmation that there will be some OT figures mixed into this line?  That makes sense since there were rumors of a Vader in this line too...

Or is the answer - SPOILER ALERT! - that these particular characters (Vader, Bespin Luke) are included because they (or their accessories maybe?) are a big part of the TFA plot?  :-X

Anyway, having OT character figures mixed in here is a bit of a buzz-kill to me in some ways.  If I have to buy a 5POA Bespin Luke or whoever I don't really want/need in order to complete the "build-a-whatever", that's kinda gonna suck. 

(oh look, I made it almost an hour before I buzz-killed my enthusiasm  ::) #nerd)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jeff on August 13, 2015, 01:05 PM ---(oh look, I made it almost an hour before I buzz-killed my enthusiasm  ::) #nerd)
--- End quote ---

3.75" Captain Phasma on eBay

Buzz-kill fading...  Enthusiam increasing!   (it's going to be one of those days, isn't it.   :-\)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version