Author Topic: Force Friday: What are You Buying?  (Read 19584 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Force Friday: What are You Buying?
« Reply #45 on: September 9, 2015, 03:42 PM »
Try Hasbrotoyshop.com.  When I checked this morning they had all the wave 1 6" and 3.75" stuff.  Army builders (Stormtrooper, Phasma, Flametrooper) were all there.  And no minimum for free shipping!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 9, 2015, 03:55 PM »
Try Hasbrotoyshop.com.  When I checked this morning they had all the wave 1 6" and 3.75" stuff.  Army builders (Stormtrooper, Phasma, Flametrooper) were all there.  And no minimum for free shipping!

Disappointing thst they don't have any of the Second wave of BS 6" figures, nor the second wave of Armor Up guys, nor the Mission Series 2-packs. All of that stuff has been found in stores already. Just not many. I would have bought all that...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 9, 2015, 04:33 PM »
Any decent HTS coupons at the moment?
« Last Edit: September 9, 2015, 04:36 PM by Rob »

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2015, 07:51 AM »
Disappointing thst they don't have any of the Second wave of BS 6" figures, nor the second wave of Armor Up guys, nor the Mission Series 2-packs. All of that stuff has been found in stores already. Just not many. I would have bought all that...

Wait... I addition to Wave 2 of the Build-a-Weapon Jungle/Space/Desert/Snow figures there's already a second wave of the Armor-up figures? And they have been found? Who's in wave 2?
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2015, 08:11 AM »

Wait... I addition to Wave 2 of the Build-a-Weapon Jungle/Space/Desert/Snow figures there's already a second wave of the Armor-up figures? And they have been found? Who's in wave 2?

Sorry, I may have misspoke. I don't collect the regular figures and its confusing because they all come with goofy pack ins now. I was referring to whichever line has Ezra in it in the next wave...maybe it is the basic figure line?

I heard they included his lightsaber for this release, so I really want that one. None of the Kohl's around here got them though.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2015, 05:02 PM »
Sorry, I may have misspoke. I don't collect the regular figures and its confusing because they all come with goofy pack ins now. I was referring to whichever line has Ezra in it in the next wave...maybe it is the basic figure line?

I heard they included his lightsaber for this release, so I really want that one. None of the Kohl's around here got them though.

Ok - yeah - Armor-up and Build-a-Weapon are two different price-points/sub-lines. I wish I had taken a better look at the Ezra I saw in person last night at Kohls - the ONLY figure I would have considered paying $11.99 for was the First Order Snowtrooper - so was disappointed that the only figure I found was the Ezra re-pack. If he does include his blaster/lightsaber combo weapon, that would make for a moderately compelling reason to buy this repack...

Edit: Swung by another Kohls on my way home from work tonight, the ONLY figure I would consider paying $11.99 would be the First Order Snowtrooper but alas, that figure always seems to be missing - did see Ezra, Kanan and Asty tonight though. Anyway - Ezra DOES INDEED feature a new accessory - his custom lightsaber! So that's a very cool addition and certainly makes buying this figure just to open to complete the build-a-weapon much more easier to swallow (although not by much)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:12 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2016, 12:00 PM »
It's funny how it's feast or famine. We were all moaning about how nothing was on the pegs, now it's a glut of wave 2 product slowing the new waves from making the pegs.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."