Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

and the title isnt....

(1/2) > >>

urban fox:
if you go to http://search.w-k.net/cgi-bin/whois/whois.cgi? You can check who owns a domain title.  
Fallofthejedi.com
Revengeofthesith.com
Falloftherepublic.com
Riseoftheempire.com are all owned.  I suspect that all these have been brought by fans or companies looking to earn a bit of cash.  fallofthejedi and falloftherepublic are both owned by someone who looks like a fan, meaning that he’s either going to make some money, or knowing tight ol’ George, he’ll choose a different name. Revengeofthesith.com though is owned by a company called The Force Productions based in California.  Possible Lucus company? Check it out yourselves.  Anyone got any other pos titles that have been taken, there were lots of possibilities, i.e. alosthope.com that were not taken.  

Darth Broem:
We'll probably get a title like

Ep3: The day the Emperor Conguered
or      A Padawan Betrayed

Something offbeat.  

DarthStiffler:
Star Wars episode 3 : The search for more money

urban fox:
my  money's on:   "Hunt for the Force Crystal"  or "JarJar's big Birthday" both of which would be sweet!

roguestormtrooper:

--- Quote from: DarthStiffler on August 18, 2003, 06:53 PM ---Star Wars episode 3 : The search for more money

--- End quote ---

I thought that was Spaceballs? :o

Anyway,  I heard Revenge of the Sith.  Return of the Sith would be interesting also...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version