Author Topic: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts  (Read 46037 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2016, 07:57 AM »
Great deal if you've been holding out. Only want the FO Officer, so I'll pass again.

I want the FO Officer and the Clone Commander, but I still can't pull the trigger.  I wish they hadn't included all the repacks, or maybe made some more interesting variations.

That set is the first time they've offered up the ROTS Phase II Clone Trooper.  The only other Phase II Clone that's been offered in the line thus far was Commander Cody, but his armor is substantially different from the standard trooper armor.

I'd like the EE one at that price.

Same here.  I held off on that set, and getting that one on sale would be nice.  Especially considering that one is only repaints.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:19 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2016, 07:15 PM »
Found Nien Nunb and Stormtrooper Squad Leader at a Meijer $3.99 each. They had flame troopers, too.
I talked myself into getting numb...er...Nunb.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #77 on: August 4, 2016, 11:40 PM »
Got Han and Nien Numbnuts on Hasbro's Ebay store...  Now, they need to get in Ackbar and Tassu, maskless Kylo and Stormie Sqd Leader and I'm set.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 5, 2016, 09:27 AM »
Got Han and Nien Numbnuts on Hasbro's Ebay store...  Now, they need to get in Ackbar and Tassu, maskless Kylo and Stormie Sqd Leader and I'm set.
I just did the same. Thanks Jesse!
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2016, 03:04 PM »
The Takodana Encounter multipack is now on clearance at Target.  I saw one yesterday for $17.48.

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2016, 09:08 AM »
The Takodana Encounter multipack is now on clearance at Target.  I saw one yesterday for $17.48.

Yeah, someone local found one for around $13 already.  That didn't take long.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2016, 09:37 AM »
My local Target put the Takodana sets on clearance for $32.18! :P
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2016, 01:29 PM »
Yeah, I saw a bunch of those sets for $13 at Walmart over lunch today.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2016, 02:56 PM »

Han and Nien arrived from Hasbro's ebay store in a smashed box with no packing. It was just two figures and a packing slip. They arrived quickly but I guess Hasbro doesn't include packing peanuts in their orders.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:45 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2016, 01:47 PM »
I saw both the Poe Dameron X-wing and First Order TIE Fighter on clearance at Target today for $29.98 and $22.98 respectively.

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2016, 04:14 PM »
I've been seeing the same thing, also lots of 6" for $9.98.

The 6" TIE is down to $88 or so, and I'm tempted - but I passed on it for $70 on Amazon and don't need it.  I told myself if I saw one for $60 that I'd go for it because why not.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #86 on: September 2, 2016, 09:48 AM »
New HasbroToyShop Promo Code:  LABORDAY16 gets you $10 off most purchases of $50 or more through September 6th.  There is site-wide free shipping with your purchase over $50 as well.

Not spending $50?  Then use Promo Code HTSFS25 to get site-wide free shipping on purchases of $25 or more.

Legal Stuff:
$10 off purchases of $50 or more on most products currently for sale on HasbroToyShop.com through September 6th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code LABORDAY16. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. Valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and Hasbro¬ToyShop.com policies. 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved

Free Standard Shipping on HasbroToyShop.com orders at or over $25 with promo code: HTSFS25. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives. Other exclusions may apply. Valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved

Free Standard Shipping on HasbroToyShop.com orders at or over $50 on most products currently available on HasbroToyShop.com. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives. Other exclusions may apply. Valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 3, 2016, 02:15 PM »
Toys R Us is currently running a BUY ONE, GET ONE promotion on all Star Wars 3.75" figures and vehicles.  This promotion runs now through October 8th, and is BUY ONE, GET ONE FOR 40% OFF.

There is also a sale currently on ALL lightsabers.  They are currently 20% off.  The standard Force FX lightsabers are priced around $149 each, so this sale would get those pieces for $120.  And the Kylo Ren Force FX lightsaber which sells for over $200 would see a very significant discount.

Feedback

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 3, 2016, 05:59 PM »
Remember the buy 2 get one free...and there was good stuff to buy?

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 3, 2016, 07:02 PM »
Hard to complain about a buy one get one of any sort days after a new line hits in my opinion
« Last Edit: October 3, 2016, 07:03 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within