Author Topic: Incredible Cross Sections - The Force Awakens  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Incredible Cross Sections - The Force Awakens
« on: December 20, 2015, 12:36 PM »
Tin the Incredible Cross Sections book series is out now, and it's got some great stuff in it!  Star Wars: The Force Awakens Incredible Cross-Sections.  And the Amazon listing has some great images from the book.

See the vehicles of Star Wars: The Force Awakens™ in unparalleled detail with this newest addition to the Star Wars Incredible Cross Sections series. Twelve breathtaking artworks bring the new craft to life, showing all of the weapons, engines, and technology, while engaging text explains each vehicle's backstory and key features.

Also, it looks like author Jason Fry will be taking part in a book tour to promote the new book.  I know he's going to be hitting a great independent book shop near me.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Incredible Cross Sections - The Force Awakens
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 05:30 PM »
Looks cool!  I'll have to pick that one up.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:37 PM »
I got to meet author Jason Fry at his signing in New Jersey today.  He's a very cool guy, and happy to meet Star Wars fans.  I was really happy to see how much time he was spending with the kids on line.  And the Empire City garrison of the 501st was there, too, taking photos with the kids as well as the staff who seemed really pleased to have a good turnout for this book signing.  This wasn't the first time I've met Jason, having met him back in 2007 at SDCC when he was just releasing his first Star Wars book.  And now we're almost 10 years into his Star Wars writing career. 

I'm really looking forward to digging in to the new book and getting more insight into the particulars of the new vehicles. 

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 04:52 PM »
Picked up at SAMs for $13.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 06:31 PM »
Amazon has the book on sale for about the same.  The book signing was really the only good reason to pay full price for this book. 

Feedback