Author Topic: FS: 30 Original Trilogy, Black Series 6" Figures  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
FS: 30 Original Trilogy, Black Series 6" Figures
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:15 PM »
I've decided I don't have space to continue with this line... I was collecting OT only and am nearly current. Here's what I've got:

Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Outfit)
Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron)
R2-D2
Princess Leia (Slave Outfit)
Boba Fett With Han Solo in Carbonite (SDCC Exclusive)
Greedo
Han Solo
Stormtrooper
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Outfit)
Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron)
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Chewbacca
TIE Fighter Pilot
Yoda
Han Solo (Stormtrooper Outfit)
Bossk
Emperor Palpatine
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Outfit)
IG-88
Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise)
Han Solo (Hoth) on Taun Taun (Deluxe)
Luke Skywalker With Wampa (Deluxe)
Jabba the Hutt With Accessories and Salacious Crumb (SDCC Exclusive)
Biker Scout With Speeder Bike (Deluxe)
Imperial Shadow Squadron 2-Pack
Boba Fett Prototype Armor (Walgreens Exclusive)

My count says this is anywhere from 28 to 32 figures depending on whether you count Salacious Crumb, the Wampa, the Taun Taun, and Han in Carbonite as a figure or not. It also includes the regular and Shadow Speederbike.

Also, the figures are loose and on display. The boxes are long gone, but I've got all the extra accessories and nothing has ever been played with or damaged... they were all originally purchased by me and come from a smoke free home, etc...

It's tough to come up with a price since lots like this don't pop up on there very often, but based on some completed auctions I've looked at recently, I'm asking $750 shipped (with insurance and tracking) for the bunch and figured I'd try it here before going to eBay. That's about $23 per figure shipped, including deluxe and exclusives.  I think it's pretty fair.  Feel free to send offers my way and I'd consider anything that's reasonable. I'll try to get some pictures tonight, but wanted to list it while I was thinking of it. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

Here's my trade feedback thread at Rebelscum.
And here's my trade feedback thread at JD.

I've also got a lengthy feedback history on eBay if anyone is interested but unsure, I can point you towards that.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: FS: 30 Original Trilogy, Black Series 6" Figures
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 04:33 PM »
I'd love to get the Hsn in carbonize but understand you want to sell as a lot (which I have most).  Let me know if you want to do it single (with Fett)