Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Stools

(1/1)

Jesse James:
Weird I know, but shop stools with Star Wars characters are half off half off at Kmart.  I think these first showed at Pep Boys but Kmart got some for Xmas.  There are Vader, Boba, Stormtrooper, and a generic Star Wars logo.  My store only had Boba but somehow I got a Vader today after placing an order online and store pickup.  $15 for a stool for ur garage or basement is kinda good anyway.  The fact it's Star Wars is just more dead.

JediJman:
What's Kmart?

Jesse James:
A store still usable for some of us.  :P

I picked up two more stools (2nd Vader and a Stormtrooper).  May as well have the set, since I need stools for the shop and gives me a Vader to shorten and add casters to for in my customizing hell hole.

You can get them to ship you these too, if you don't have K-Mart handy...  Ship to store's obviously free though.  Seems they're only taking that for who have them in stock though, as I can't get Fett anymore and I was there tonight and all Fett's they had on the floor are gone.  I have 1 Fett, 1 Stormie, 2 Vader...  I'm calling it a day.  I paid for most of them with rewards points too, so each one only cost me maybe $10 out of pocket, or less.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 15, 2016, 07:37 PM ---A store still usable for some of us.  :P

I picked up two more stools (2nd Vader and a Stormtrooper).  May as well have the set, since I need stools for the shop and gives me a Vader to shorten and add casters to for in my customizing hell hole.

You can get them to ship you these too, if you don't have K-Mart handy...  Ship to store's obviously free though.  Seems they're only taking that for who have them in stock though, as I can't get Fett anymore and I was there tonight and all Fett's they had on the floor are gone.  I have 1 Fett, 1 Stormie, 2 Vader...  I'm calling it a day.  I paid for most of them with rewards points too, so each one only cost me maybe $10 out of pocket, or less.

--- End quote ---

Those are really cool.  I looked them up and they're a sweet deal at just $15.  I couldn't order any online though and none of the stores in my area seem to have any in stock.  I would have easily grabbed a pair of Fett's for the basement.   :-\

Jesse James:
Vader was order able this afternoon but musta sold out. :(  I thought the trooper was too.  Those went shockingly quick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version