Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Kylo Ren Mini-Bust

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
Just got the email...

$120 plus shipping from GG, same price at EE ($136 shipped), haven't seen it elsewhere yet.

I want one... but these prices - for God's sake..

Dave:

--- Quote from: Rob on May  4, 2016, 03:16 PM ---I want one... but these prices - for God's sake..

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I think I've given up on this line. 

I've got something like 35 different mini-busts over the years and felt the price of $70 was a stretch.  Now with the $120 price tag I think I've moved on.  I really like the Flametrooper, FO Stormtrooper, and the Kylo Ren mini-busts, but unless I can find them for something closer to $70 I'll probably pass.  I might have to bite on the Kylo Ren bust just because it looks so cool, but then I start to rationalize about getting the Sideshow one for just a little more.

Bah.

Rob:
At this point I think I have about 135 of them... and I really like them, but when I left Texas I was getting regular release mini-busts for $46 out the door at my local comic shop.

This is nearly a 200% increase over that in about 6 short years.  Also Gentle Giant charges tax and a few more dollars than EE to ship.  If you ordered from there you'd probably be looking at close to $150 for this one.  That's full statue prices a few years back.

evenflow:
Wow, i only have a few of the busts. I bought them when they were around 50-60 range. Didn't realize how much they have gone up. Looks pretty cool though.

dave in the basement:
I really like this bust, but I can't justify dropping that much money on it.

It will be interesting to see how small the edition size will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version