Author Topic: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 7  (Read 12631 times)

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 7
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 11:43 AM »
If anyone stumbles across, or has, an extra Scarif Trooper they'd like to sell for a reasonable price...

I've been overpaying for these on eBay because it takes me 30 or 40 minutes to get to Walmart from my house, but the Scarif Troopers I haven't been able to find for less than $25 each.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 06:26 PM »
None of the Walmarts around me ever got in the Scarif/Cassian wave and only one ever seemed to have gotten in the Deathtrooper/Jyn wave - but at least in good enough quantities that I was able to pick up what I wanted.

I ended up just buying the Cassian figures I wanted off of wm.com and having them shipped to my local store. That worked out okay.

Like Rob though, I ended up buying two Scarif Troopers off of eBay to the tune of $25 each - that stinks. I'm hoping that more hit and I'll be able to buy more easily, but, in case that never happens, at least I have one to keep MIB and another to open.

My "fear"/concern is that with the changes to the look of the line coming for the 40th anniversary, I have to wonder if future waves of the WM exclusive Black Series line will even be packaged in the same way - so the Scarif Trooper may appear as a carry-forward in the next wave, but who knows if it will be packaged the same.

If only my local stores had gotten Wave 7 in the same numbers they received Wave 4 - maybe if Phasma has more of a role in EP8 they'll have an easy time getting rid of these. I have no idea where all the TFA Han, TFA Leia and Finn figures are gonna go though...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 10:12 AM »
I've only seen 1 Scarif Trooper and 4 Deathtroopers On the pegs at the Walmart near me.  Coincidentally I only have 1 scarif Trooper and 4 Deathtroopers in my collection.

I'm hoping to get more Scarif Troopers, I think we all just have to be patient.  They tend to show up eventually.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 12:25 PM »
I was only able to get Cassian and the Shoretrooper via Walmart.com.  I've never seen that wave in a store.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 02:51 PM »
I've never seen that wave in stores and I routinely hit up 2-3 Walmart all week long.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2018, 06:56 AM »
I do have Cassian and I got Jyn too.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2018, 10:37 AM »
I've never seen that wave in stores and I routinely hit up 2-3 Walmart all week long.

I only saw it at Thanksgiving before you were allowed to buy them. Thankfully the cashier was nice about it because while I don’t get to Walmart often, I never saw anything other than Rose again.