Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 5

(1/14) > >>

Jeff:
New rumor courtesy of Yakface (who got it from Jedi Insider (who got it from Robot Kingdom)). :P

Wave 5 - more repacks?
ADMIRAL ACKBAR
CLONE WARS AHSOKA TANO
EMPERORS GUARD
GENERAL CALRISSIAN

Lots of folks have been looking for Hasbro to re-issue the Vintage Collection ERGs, so that's a nice one.  Ahsoka sells for huge $$$ on ebay, so that's another nice repack.  Would have been nice if we had Ponda or Echo Base Rebel in there instead of Lando...  oh well.

Nicklab:
Glad to see the Emporers Royal Guard coming back.  It's one of my favorite figures from the Vintage Collection.  But these reissues seem like placeholders in  addition to being some okay reissue choices.  Walmart needs to lay out the peg space for this assortment now, as they reset their planogram for the Rogue One line.  The Rogue One offerings will probably start with the second wave, after the first waves of 5POA figures have had a month or so at retail.

Dave:
Admiral Ackbar?!?

Maybe he has a yet to be revealed role in Rogue One (don't spoil it for me if you already know) or Rebels Season 3, but that seems like an odd choice.

Lando seems like a bit of an odd choice as well.

Would have been nice to have a Rogue One wave or two, but maybe that is coming later.

McMetal:
Interesting choices. There isn't much secondary market heat for Ackbar, that's for sure. Really glad to see the ERG, never got a whiff of that guy. Agree Lando could have been replaced by someone better.

Ahsoka I find curious, unless she has some kind of surprise cameo in Rogue 1. ( :-X)  Her Rebels figure is still readily available on most pegs. I do think the TVC carded version will retain its value, just not the loose ones. I hope so anyway, I got 2 kids to put through college one day.  :P

Diddly:
Are these actually going to show up in stores or am I going to have to drive 50 miles at 3am to get them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version