Community > JD Sports Forum!

NFL 2016-17

(1/6) > >>

McMetal:
Hey, football's back!  :D

Good game last night.

Jesse's Steelers vs my 'Skins Monday night.  :)

Anyone else excited?

GrandMoffNick:
For the football season YES. For Monday night's game specifically NO. Though I do very much hope Washington wins.

Jesse James:
Go Steelers!

I'm working late so I'll have it on the radio in my shop.  I spend most of my Sundays playing catch up since my Saturdays are busy with college games.  Haven't focused much on nfl ball then for a while.  Since Cheech&Chong are out and our secondary eats the green weenie I think the skins have a good chance. 

Between Bryant/Bell out so much and again the secondary, I don't see why there is so much national love for the Steelers to achieve this year.  *shrugs*

McMetal:
Wild weekend of games and overreactions from announcers. (Start fitting Prescott and Wentz for their HOF jackets now apparently)

Looking forward to a good showing by the Skins tonight, outright win or even a close, respectable loss. (No shame in losing to the Steelers IMHO)

I just don't want to lose on a missed field goal or some insane comeback, 'cause it seems that's how most of the games went yesterday.

Mostly rooting for NO INJURIES...

Good luck Jesse, hope we get a good game!

Diddly:
I went to my first NFL game yesterday, Chicago vs. Houston! A buddy had some friends from Chicago in town for the Cubs/Astros series and  we got a good deal on some great seats for those and the football game as well. Gotta say, as someone used to going to college games, the NFL live experience might not be for me. Too many people getting up/down to grab beers, or stopping on the stairs to watch plays, which obscures the view of the field. I just wanna see the game! I'll stick to watching at home on TV.

Still a fun experience. Good to have football back. RIP my weekends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version