Author Topic: Amazon has screen scenes 2  (Read 4997 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Amazon has screen scenes 2
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2003, 01:51 PM »
Still the same, says they are shipping the 25th ::)

BTW, I saw your thread at RS Adam...like I said above that is normal for most of their presells.  They do that so they let everyone know that the presell is sold out.  Stupid thing because some people then cancel.  So keep the faith they still should be coming (I hope)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 3, 2003, 09:16 PM »
Just got an email from Amazon stating they cancelled my order for the screen scene sets (series 2).  Great, just great....I have no local stores carrying any of this stuff and I can't even get it on line.
Newforce didn't even get all of series 1 in yet (I'm not in the lucky group that will be getting theirs).
I'm so tired of NOT being able to buy the toys I want.  If it's not this brand its another one.  

****HELLO...Hasbro, Mattel, Toybiz....I have expendable income....would like to purchase your product....besides hijacking your warehouse trucks, any other way of abtaining toys??****
Beth

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #17 on: September 3, 2003, 09:19 PM »
I'm trying to find these too Beth, but I don't think we'll ever see them in stores.  I don't know ANYONE that's found them in the Chicagoland area, and that is just totaly crap.  It sure would be nice to find these in stores.
dustrho

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 3, 2003, 10:19 PM »
Series 1 has been in NY area stores.  I've seen them at least a couple of times now.

But, I'm yet another victim of Amazon cancelling the order for wave 2.  Why did they list them so early, and then go ahead and cancel so many orders?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #19 on: September 3, 2003, 10:22 PM »
Mine is still on order ???

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 4, 2003, 12:33 AM »

****HELLO...Hasbro, Mattel, Toybiz....I have expendable income....would like to purchase your product....besides hijacking your warehouse trucks, any other way of abtaining toys??****

I hear ya girl.  I hear ya. :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #21 on: September 4, 2003, 09:51 AM »
Yeah, mine got cancelled too. I found the War Room1 in TRU, but I still haven't found the Jedi Council1. I also have these preordered on NewForce, but I haven't heard anything yet.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

SilverZ

« Reply #22 on: September 4, 2003, 12:06 PM »
My order is still open, but I don't think it matters a hill of beans. I've been bantering back and forth with Amazon CS's and getting standard template replies from them and they upgraded shipping to 2-day air. But I think its back store hunting for these.