Author Topic: Rogue One "Jedha Revolt" 4-Pack  (Read 10454 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Rogue One "Jedha Revolt" 4-Pack
« on: September 30, 2016, 10:24 AM »
LOL, movie is months away and The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision blog already has a look at the 4-pack that will go along with the DVD/Bluray release (like the Maz Kanata 4-pack last year)

Based on the pic, looks like this will be something that will be shown/revealed at NYCC in October.  Pack includes Jyn (Jedha), Saw Gerrera , Imperial Hovertank Pilot, and Edrio Two Tubes.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:34 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One Home Video Release 4-Pack
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 11:10 AM »
Hmmm, based on the previous photos, I feel like Edrio Two-Tubes should be bigger. Awesome that we are getting a figure of him though! Fingers crossed for 6" too.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 11:23 AM »
Glad to see all of these as they were high on my want list. The Hover Tank Driver is a great trooper. Really he should be single carded if they're not doing the tank. Two Tubes is a great looking alien and I like Saw. Odd they're dumping them all in a box they're not releasing until April, but they're making them.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 12:33 PM »
I wonder how many of these figures will have been previously released by the time the 4-pack comes out and how many will be unique to it... It'd be a shame to buy 3 of them individually and then have to buy them all again to get the fourth (Maz...).  At least seeing it now lets us plan a little I suppose.  I'd rather skip a few figures for a few months than buy them all twice.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 01:33 PM »
Press Release nugget from Hasbro:

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY 3.75-INCH JEDHA REVOLT 4-PACK
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Spring 2017)
Create epic adventures with the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY JEDHA REVOLT 4-PACK! Each 3.75-inch figure features movie-accurate detail and multiple points of articulation. Characters include JYN ERSO, SAW GERRERA, IMPERIAL HOVERTANK PILOT, and EDRIO TWO TUBES. Includes 4 figures and 5 accessories. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One "Jedha Revolt" 4-Pack
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 02:06 PM »
Good to know this early that I don't have to buy any of these figures individually!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 02:40 PM »
Cool pack, surprised they revealed it so early though. It really seems like they are going to cookie cutter things each year with the release of toys, amount of time until blu Ray, etc. that being said, this does look pretty spiffy.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 08:54 PM »
Like Diddly said, good to know.  I won't buy Jyn then...  Just look for this pack and hope it's plentiful.  I'm excited for it...  Looks like a nice group of figures.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 09:22 AM »
JEDHA REVOLT 4-PACK     Walmart - 55335312          Target - 087-06-7987

This 4-pack release may be tied to the BluRay/DVD/Digital download release of ROGUE ONE, because it comes up in the Target Brickseek search as "HOME ENTERTAINMENT PACK 346823".  That may mean it will be in stores for March 2017, which is when ROGUE ONE is rumored to be released on BluRay, et al.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:23 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 05:16 PM »
Well, it would suck if it was a bundle with the movie for those of us that already pre-ordered the movie...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 05:26 PM »
The release of the TFA Takodana encounter multipack was timed right around the same time as the first TFA BluRay / DVD release.  And the timing for the release of the Jedha revolt multipack seems to be a similar promotion.  It's more about offering something new in the Hasbro toy line at the same time as the ROGUE ONE Blu Ray release, not bundling them together. 

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 05:29 PM »
The release of the TFA Takodana encounter multipack was timed right around the same time as the first TFA BluRay / DVD release.  And the timing for the release of the Jedha revolt multipack seems to be a similar promotion.  It's more about offering something new in the Hasbro toy line at the same time as the ROGUE ONE Blu Ray release, not bundling them together. 

Yes, Hasbro said when it was announced last September that it's release was tied to the home entertainment release... ;)

LOL, movie is months away and The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision blog already has a look at the 4-pack that will go along with the DVD/Bluray release (like the Maz Kanata 4-pack last year)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 05:31 PM »
I liked the pack last year and this one looks even better.  Excited to get this even if it is only 5POA...  *gasp* finding fun in something?  The horror.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 08:56 AM »
I liked the pack last year and this one looks even better.  Excited to get this even if it is only 5POA...  *gasp* finding fun in something?  The horror.

Agreed.  This year's multipack is a much more interesting offering.  Two-Tubes and the Hovertank Pilot alone are nice additions to the line.  I would have thought Saw would merit being single carded, but I think he's a big part of the draw here.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:57 AM by Nicklab »

Feedback

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 11:21 AM »
Can't wait for this set. All of these figs (except for Jyn who I already have) are all big wants and look great.