Collectibles > Rogue One

Rogue One "Jedha Revolt" 4-Pack

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
LOL, movie is months away and The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision blog already has a look at the 4-pack that will go along with the DVD/Bluray release (like the Maz Kanata 4-pack last year)

Based on the pic, looks like this will be something that will be shown/revealed at NYCC in October.  Pack includes Jyn (Jedha), Saw Gerrera , Imperial Hovertank Pilot, and Edrio Two Tubes.

McMetal:
Hmmm, based on the previous photos, I feel like Edrio Two-Tubes should be bigger. Awesome that we are getting a figure of him though! Fingers crossed for 6" too.

Darby:
Glad to see all of these as they were high on my want list. The Hover Tank Driver is a great trooper. Really he should be single carded if they're not doing the tank. Two Tubes is a great looking alien and I like Saw. Odd they're dumping them all in a box they're not releasing until April, but they're making them.

Rob:
I wonder how many of these figures will have been previously released by the time the 4-pack comes out and how many will be unique to it... It'd be a shame to buy 3 of them individually and then have to buy them all again to get the fourth (Maz...).  At least seeing it now lets us plan a little I suppose.  I'd rather skip a few figures for a few months than buy them all twice.

Jeff:
Press Release nugget from Hasbro:

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY 3.75-INCH JEDHA REVOLT 4-PACK
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Spring 2017)
Create epic adventures with the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY JEDHA REVOLT 4-PACK! Each 3.75-inch figure features movie-accurate detail and multiple points of articulation. Characters include JYN ERSO, SAW GERRERA, IMPERIAL HOVERTANK PILOT, and EDRIO TWO TUBES. Includes 4 figures and 5 accessories. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version