Author Topic: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 7  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
    • Vitamin
Re: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 7
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 11:43 AM »
If anyone stumbles across, or has, an extra Scarif Trooper they'd like to sell for a reasonable price...

I've been overpaying for these on eBay because it takes me 30 or 40 minutes to get to Walmart from my house, but the Scarif Troopers I haven't been able to find for less than $25 each.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 06:26 PM »
None of the Walmarts around me ever got in the Scarif/Cassian wave and only one ever seemed to have gotten in the Deathtrooper/Jyn wave - but at least in good enough quantities that I was able to pick up what I wanted.

I ended up just buying the Cassian figures I wanted off of wm.com and having them shipped to my local store. That worked out okay.

Like Rob though, I ended up buying two Scarif Troopers off of eBay to the tune of $25 each - that stinks. I'm hoping that more hit and I'll be able to buy more easily, but, in case that never happens, at least I have one to keep MIB and another to open.

My "fear"/concern is that with the changes to the look of the line coming for the 40th anniversary, I have to wonder if future waves of the WM exclusive Black Series line will even be packaged in the same way - so the Scarif Trooper may appear as a carry-forward in the next wave, but who knows if it will be packaged the same.

If only my local stores had gotten Wave 7 in the same numbers they received Wave 4 - maybe if Phasma has more of a role in EP8 they'll have an easy time getting rid of these. I have no idea where all the TFA Han, TFA Leia and Finn figures are gonna go though...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 10:12 AM »
I've only seen 1 Scarif Trooper and 4 Deathtroopers On the pegs at the Walmart near me.  Coincidentally I only have 1 scarif Trooper and 4 Deathtroopers in my collection.

I'm hoping to get more Scarif Troopers, I think we all just have to be patient.  They tend to show up eventually.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 12:25 PM »
I was only able to get Cassian and the Shoretrooper via Walmart.com.  I've never seen that wave in a store.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 02:51 PM »
I've never seen that wave in stores and I routinely hit up 2-3 Walmart all week long.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2018, 06:56 AM »
I do have Cassian and I got Jyn too.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
    • Vitamin
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2018, 10:37 AM »
I've never seen that wave in stores and I routinely hit up 2-3 Walmart all week long.

I only saw it at Thanksgiving before you were allowed to buy them. Thankfully the cashier was nice about it because while I donít get to Walmart often, I never saw anything other than Rose again.