Author Topic: Rogue One 3.75" Wave 4  (Read 27564 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One 3.75" Wave 4
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 01:18 PM »
So is this wave going to be:

Admiral Raddus
Sefla
Galen Erso
Mando from Rebels
Scarif Trooper (repack)
Death Trooper (repack)

?

Still no postings anywhere for this online, I hope we get something like the above, so that way, unlike with Wave 3, I don't end up with lots of extra Rebels Princess Leia figures to figure out what to do with...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2017, 04:36 PM »
Still no postings anywhere for this online, I hope we get something like the above, so that way, unlike with Wave 3, I don't end up with lots of extra Rebels Princess Leia figures to figure out what to do with...

The only place that I know for certain pre-sold this wave so far was Robot Kingdom and they blew through their stock very quickly.  They did ship a number of cases way back in March I think.  I believe Jayson got his for the Yak Toyguide that way.  And the cases that RoboTKingdom shipped matched that case list you have Pete -

Not sure if anyone else has seen this but appears to be a listing for Wave 4 at Robotkingdom with some surprises:

http://www.robotkingdom.com/b7072as03-4951.html

SW R FENN RAU
SW R1 IMPERIAL DEATH TROOPER
SW R1 SHORETROOPER
SW R1 ADMIRAL RADDUS
SW R1 GALEN ERSO
SW R1 LIEUTENANT SEFLA

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 07:21 PM »
Thanks for the info Jeff.

So wow - not to fear monger - but could that warning that was posted over on JTA refer to the fact that the ONLY cases manufactured for Wave 4 were shipped to outlets like Robot Kingdom and that's it - no more are coming?

I find it hard to believe that a bigger online outlets like Entertainment Earth or Big Bad Toy Store aren't going to solicit this case at all.

Knowing the way distribution has been Wave 3 and 4 will show up at Five Below around the time that The Last Jedi comes out on BluRay.  ::)
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 08:06 AM »
At least one seller has listed pre-orders for most of wave 4 on Amazon, with the wave expected some time in early May. 

Lieutenant Selfa

Galen Erso

Admiral Raddus
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 10:49 AM »
I think if EE and BBTS could reliably get their hands on cases they would have them listed.  These cases will sell just as well, or better than other cases they've had before. 

I'm guessing Hasbro hasn't committed to a delivery date, or there are some other distribution issues that are causing those e-tailers to wait on listing the cases.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #35 on: May 1, 2017, 10:02 PM »
EE put up some singles pre-orders today ("Coming in June"):

Admiral Raddus
Galen Erso
Lt Sefla

$10 each isn't a great price, but who knows what's going to happen with this case with all the "last wave syndrome" rumors already floating around out there.

If I see the Fenn Rau figure or the whole case go up for order at EE, I'll post them here...

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 2, 2017, 09:03 AM »
I bit the bullet and put in my pre-order for those three.  Considering how I still haven't been able to track down the R1 Shoretrooper and REBELS Thrawn yet, I didn't want to deal with "last wave syndrome".

Hasbro and the retailers really screwed the pooch with inventory this time around.  We're still inundated with R1 wave 1 and 2, with barely any signs of wave 3.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 2, 2017, 01:14 PM »
I just did the same.  It's $9 or $10 more than it would cost in stores, but if there's a possibility of this wave being a pain in the ass I'd rather just do this and hopefully they can fill all their orders.  I suppose I can always cancel it if things change.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 2, 2017, 02:49 PM »
Spoke with the an EE person via the on-site chat. She indicated that they will most likely be adding both a Fenn Rau individual purchase and a by the case purchase, but they haven't gotten the go-ahead from Hasbro yet. So just that uncertainty alone prompted me to go ahead and submit a pre-order for the three Rogue One figures. If I have to pay and arm and a leg for Fenn Rau on the secondary market, so be it. Hopefully EE will just put up Fenn Rau individually and we'll be able to get him that way as well.
Peter

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #39 on: May 2, 2017, 03:16 PM »
Spoke with the an EE person via the on-site chat. She indicated that they will most likely be adding both a Fenn Rau individual purchase and a by the case purchase, but they haven't gotten the go-ahead from Hasbro yet.

It sounds like Hasbro hasn't yet made either of those (Fenn Rau case of 12; Wave 4 case of 12) available to EE or any etailer yet.  If EE can get them, they will definitely list them. 

I pre-ordered last night for the same reasons as you guys - better safe than sorry.  If EE manages to get ahold of the full case and puts up a pre-order for it, I can always cancel this pre-order.  If that doesn't happen for some reason, like Pete said, I'm only chasing one figure and not all four.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 2, 2017, 03:33 PM »
Has anyone managed to get anything decent from HTS recently?  I've been stalking the site for months trying to get 6" figures, but with no luck.  I'm guessing they aren't a good option for 3.75" figures either.  For the past few years they had been a pretty reliable source for new stuff, although the window was usually pretty narrow...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 2, 2017, 04:17 PM »
Has anyone managed to get anything decent from HTS recently?  I've been stalking the site for months trying to get 6" figures, but with no luck.  I'm guessing they aren't a good option for 3.75" figures either.  For the past few years they had been a pretty reliable source for new stuff, although the window was usually pretty narrow...

Nope, I've all but stopped looking there unless I see a post from one of you guys saying they have something worthwhile in stock. 

You'd think they'd have the inside track on product availability, but they never seem to have anything.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 2, 2017, 07:06 PM »
Thanks for the links Jeff

This was a no brainer
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 3, 2017, 08:00 PM »
Their website said June, but I just got a shipping notice for these three.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 3, 2017, 08:15 PM »
Me too

Sweet!
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within