Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Walmart Black Series 3.75" AT-ST Walker w/Driver

(1/17) > >>

Jeff:
Huh.  Looks like Walmart is expanding their Black Series 3.75" line a bit:

Black Series 3.75" AT-ST Walker w/Driver found in Houston, TX.

Sounds like it's about $60 for this version.  Wonder if they bothered to fix the joints this time around...

Jesse James:
First time around, joints snapped...  plastic was too weak.

Second time around, plastic was too flexible, joints themselves too loose to hold up the bulbous noggin of an AT-ST.

Third time's the charm?

Though IIRC, the Hoth version in the ultimate battlepack stands better....  I think.

Regardless though, I find this to be one of the coolest vehicles Hasbro cranked out.  If it's too weak, I'll redo the "fix" tutorial I had, but simply put, it's an external lock washer wedged in the "hip" joint for sturdiness.

I went ape**** on the K-Mart walker during their clearance glut...  I went ape**** on the Wal-Mart one too, for that matter.  This?  At $60, I'll bide my time I think.  I have plenty.  But if it's nicely fixed to "perfection" I'd buy one I think.  It was cool seeing it tear up the streets of Jedha.

Rob:
Do we know if there's anything new about the vehicle or driver yet?

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Rob on January  3, 2017, 09:26 AM ---Do we know if there's anything new about the vehicle or driver yet?

--- End quote ---

Looks like a repack of one of the Kmart Exclusive Endor AT-ST Crew

Nicklab:
Well, this is certainly a surprise, albeit kind of welcome.  This is probably one of the best vehicles that Hasbro has released in the past 10 years.  I don't know if anyone was really expecting this.  But with the AT-ST showing up in ROGUE ONE I guess that might have been reason enough for Hasbro to do so.  And since Hasbro has held off on making the tank from Jedha, I guess this takes its place.

The $60 price tag sucks.  But then the price on ALL vehicles seem to have been significantly inflated since Disney took over the SW property.  If this were a Target offering I'd wait until it went on clearance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version