Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Hasbro Announces Black Series 6" Centerpiece Line

(1/15) > >>

Jeff:
Great news for anyone that was hoping for the Unleashed line to make a come-back some day...  from io9:

"Later this year, alongside the waves of merchandise based on The Last Jedi, there’ll be even more 40th-anniversary toys. The 6-inch Black Series figures will be getting their own line of figurines called the “Centerpiece” range. If you remember the old “Star Wars Unleashed” toys from the early 2000s, they’re a lot like that: static figurines of characters in dynamic poses on special stands, made to look like recreations of key moments from films across the saga.

There’s one key difference with these new ones. though—the lavish new scenery bases will include light and sound effects to make each figurine even more of a display piece. The line will kick off with a new version of Luke in his pilot gear from Empire Strikes Back, and each figure will sell for $50."

Dave:
I always liked the Unleashed stuff, but $50 seems a bit too steep.

Scott:
$50!  Seriously?  Sounds like the ole waiting for clearance should do just fine.

Jeff:
Yeah, the $50 price makes you wonder what the cost would have been without the lights/sound effects.

P-Siddy:
The recent survey asked if we'd like pack-ins, displays, etc.  Here it is...

At least it's in something I don't care about. 

I'm sure we'll hear more in a few days (I'm assuming Toy Fair is this weekend).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version